This is a featured post that you will need to check back on from time to time. In my line of work, I get to see many names that make me smile and sometimes laugh out loud. Here, for you to peruse, are some of my favorites with comments when I feel like it.
Fun/Funny names:
Deloris Muffitch - Quite a crabby lady. Har.
Rusty Boring - I'd love it if he was the life of the party.
Mamie Mellerson - Rolls off the tongue. Sounds like something you'd put on toast or use in a theatre warm up exercise. Wait, is this the same person who made some marvelous marmalade? She really exists.
Janice McMannus - A name that rhymes.
Penny Miracle - Born in the Depression?
Gary Smellie - Yum.
Aaron Dumm - He even spelled his las name wrong.
Debbie Heimann - I guess, technically, it had to be named after someone. Like Suzanne Vagina. Or Testicle Anderson.
Jit N. Bangchang - "Sometimes I jit and think about life, and sometimes I just jit n. bangchang."
Oral Packer - No comment.