Monday, September 24, 2007

How I Got Out of Customer Support and Started Writing for a Living, Again

I am leaving the Customer Support realm. I was hired as a Web Content Specialist and will be getting a bit more money and better overall benefits. I will be a copywriter and a layout/design/media/web 2.0 consultant for a company that makes websites for (mainly) Network Marketing companies.

It's hard to leave a job where everyone you worked with was a decent person and actually fun to be around. Still, having the chance to work in a field that allows me to use my creativity more than I have in the past is too good to pass up. So far, I admit, I have nerves about what I will be doing. It's different than writing poems or news articles or FAQs. I don't have a lot of time to get great at this so I hope the learning curve bend in my favor.

Thanks for reading. More updates soon.