![]() | The color of romance and emotion - you sure know a thing or two about passion. While often associated with anger, you represent the truth in human emotion. You stand for blood, fire and power. While even considered a major symbol of good luck in Oriental cultures, you symbolize leadership and valor - power that cannot be easily conquered. |
Now, anyone who knows me knows that I am not an angry person. I get angry, yes. But I am not known for being angry. Or for being powerful. Or having valor. (What is valor again? I imagine knights had it, whatever it is. But we don't have authentic knights around these days.) And ask my wife or anyone I've dated how romantic I am. Then prepare yourself to hear laughter.
The only thing I have in common with their version of red is that I have had some strokes of good luck in my life. And I can be passionate about things I like or feel strongly about but ... who isn't? The depressed, I suppose.
One of the questions on the quiz is "What food best describes you?" and then it lists a bunch of crap. Chocolate-covered strawberry, Filet Mignon, Pizza, Pop Tart, Apple Pie? Let's see ... I can't pick a color those would correspond to but I can pick traits. Slutty, Arrogant, Slovenly, Lazy and Diabetic. I went with pizza in the quiz because I actually eat pizza a few times a month. And because I am saucy, high in fat, cause heartburn and college students love me.
The quiz also led me to believe that apparently party-going-slut-asinine-tools have a color because at least one answer to every question had to do with getting laid, drinking all the time, being dirrrrrty, bars, clubs, making noise, attending sporting events while drunk, or being generally self-important. And I wonder if their color result would read "puke green" or "STD."
I guess I'll take red for today. I'll wear it like some kind of badge of valor or something.
UPDATE: I took the quiz again and got GREEN. It said something lame about nature and money. Whoopee.
