Sunday, June 10, 2007

Happy Valley, Here We Are!


We just bought a house in Provo and made the trek back to Utah county this past week.

The house we bought had renters and even though their contract was up on June 1st, they took extra days to leave and didn't clean up very well. Ahhh, home ownership.

It needs a ton of work but Amelia is up to the task. She's good at all that stuff. I imagine I could be if I spent my time helping. It looks kind of fun. I mean, I can mow a lawn and fix a leaky shower and be generally handy but Amelia is like a full-on tear out the vanity, shatter the tile, paint all the rooms before Friday kind of a gal. If didn't spend my time working full-time and trying to get more work as an actor/writer/improviser guy, I'd probably get into it.

We'll see how it goes. Maybe we can take some BEFORE and AFTER pics so I can post the transformation for you.