
I will start by saying I can appreciate the skill needed to pull of such a feat. Wheelies are hard. On any mode of transport. However ... Really? Really, bro? You just had to pull a sweet wheelie right then? Why? Because your mom was watching? No, she wasn't. She hates you. You just had to show off for your girlfriend in the car next to you? Doubt it. But the rest of us were watching. Yay. You are an American hero. Bravo.
Seriously ...
Get your head out of your ass, guy. Out. And then, drive yourself to and from your destination with maybe a little less flair so we can all hope to travel safely. Which is all I require in my life at this point.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who audibly called him a name. I may have been, however, the only one to call him a tooly douche bag tuba rapist.
What, dear readers, are some of the more creative put-downs you can come up with for people like this guy? What is the best thing to do with/about people who seem to think the world is their own personal theme park (and you must be this stupid to enter)?