Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Know, I Know

I just renamed my blog last April. (I still owe Matt Clayton a mix CD.) But, if I'm being honest, the two blog titles I've had never seemed to fit. Ask my wife. One night I even asked her if we had a family catchphrase that I was forgetting. Because I'd use that. Use it in a heartbeat. Turns out we don't have one.

I then went through my iTunes Top Rated playlist to see if a song title would jump out. I could be cool by using a cryptic lyric from a Wilco/Radiohead/Beatles/Gwar song. But no. Nothing jumped out.

So today it hit me:

The Sidecar.

My blog is in fact ancillary musings about what happens to me and my family. My blog is not THE news site for my life but it fits nicely along side me. So there you go. Enjoy. And don't be surprised when your RSS feed updates (or doesn't).

Thanks for being here. I hope you keep coming as I fill you in on the little footnotes of my world.