Monday, January 14, 2008

6 Things About Me that Previously Were Not Generally Known

Matt tagged me. I've never been tagged before but I guess I am getting old so someone was bound to catch me. This means that I am going to share six little known facts about myself. So here they are:

1. I used to smoke. 2-5 cigarettes a day. I won't say when. Quitting was smart. Now it's Obama's turn.

2. I have shoplifted at least twice and was never caught. However, it was NOT worth the stress.

3. I know how to ride a horse. Or at least I used to.

4. I don't remember the name of the girl who gave me my first kiss. (7th grade)

5. I used to have a huge fear of not being liked. This was until I realized that most people who don't like me are a--holes.

6. When I was a kid, my family was so poor that often I would wear my mom's hand-made clothes to school. This was not a popular trend at the time.

I now tag anyone within reach.

Henceforth, ye shall blog six things about yourself which are generally heretofore unknown (if you want).